Instead of print, email or fax orders going to the warehouse, you can instantly provide picking staff with dynamic pick lists from orders made that day. You can also automate the updates for when a pick list is completed, or on a time-based schedule.
The Warehouse Picking Module enables you to:
- Immediately send orders made in the field to the warehouse for picking
- Assign pick lists to individual staff members with handhelds
- Use barcode scanning to pick items or add item quantities manually
- Create a back order in MYOB and adjust the invoices automatically if stock is unavailable in quantity of the order
- View pick lists in multiple ways giving warehouse staff control over the way they pick items, check lists and manage their data
- Create and print an invoice to send with the order once it is completed
- Notify Mobileezy through synchronisation that the order is ready for dispatch and the invoice is ready to be sent to the accounting system
- Configure the Van Picking Mode of Operation to enable picking from a truck or van.