The Mobileezy 1310 release is out now! This release sees a couple of bugs being fixed and a few minor software enhancements being made as a result of requests sent in by you - our valued customers.
- Fixed issue with Reckon Accounts permissions after Mobileezy upgrade
- Fixed issue with the runlist showing duplicate records for a customer on a single day
- Fixed issue with stocklevels not updating after invoices are created
- Implemented support for editing voided transactions in DOES
- Implemented the option to provide a warning when voiding transactions on the handheld
- And don't forget- you can now email invoices directly from your Mobileezy desktop! This is simply done by flagging the transaction in Mobileezy Desktop and clicking the 'Email Flagged' button.
This function requires some additional set up before you are able to email so please call support for assistance.
It seems like a small list this month, but don't worry, we're busy working on bigger things for future releases. As a result of our increased focus on Android developments, you'll see further enhancements in the coming months.
If you would like to update to the V1310 release please contact the support team on +61 (0) 3 9548 9114 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.