Mobileezy8 was released late last year and has been hugely successful with our new customers.
We've ironed out some initial bugs and introduced improvements that significantly enhance its usability, particularly on devices with smaller screens such as smartphones.
The native Android platform has allowed us to bring in some previously unavailable functionality, and we thought it was time to let you know the details regarding the conversion process and benefits of moving to Mobileezy8.
WHY CONVERT FROM V7 TO MOBILEEZY8?
Broadly speaking, Mobileezy8 brings you four important improvements:
1. A new native handheld Android app with:
- A new user interface
- a new sleek user interface
- more items on the page for run list, card list, item list, sales history views
- Android native controls
- fast scrolling using gestures
- call customer directly from customer card
- Barcode scanning using Android back-facing camera
- use your smartphone or device camera
- add items to sales or stocktakes
- Automatic updates
- auto updates via Google Play
- easily keep all handhelds up to date
2. A new home screen on the Desktop Software
- Export transactions, run the datalink and refresh from the one page
- See version status and upgrade to the latest version via a quick link
- Quick overview of current handheld sync status and software version
- Immediately see the number and value of transactions needing export
- Access DOES directly from the Mobileezy desktop
3. Access to the relay server
- Sync via 3G/4G using the Mobileezy relay server
- No need to configure port forwarding and deal with firewalls
- Stop annoying IP address issues
4. SQLite database
- The MS Access database is replaced with SQLite database
- Faster connections
- Less corruptions - no need to compact and repair larger databases
- Allows up to 10GB of data
How to convert?
Converting to Mobileezy8 is a simple process - first off, if you haven't already converted to Android, you'll need to get yourself an Android device such as a Samsung smartphones or tablet. Once this is done, select your product and pricing option from the list below and then decide whether you want to do the install yourself or have us to do it for you. The last thing you'll need to decide is whether or not you want your existing database converted to Mobileezy8.
Mobileezy Sole Trader: Get 1 handheld user and 1 DOES licence with Advanced Sales History for a monthly fee of $70/mth with phone support or $40/mth without phone support.
Mobileezy Small Business: Get 3 handheld users and 1 DOES licence with Routing, Item Properties and Advanced Sales History for a monthly fee of $125/mth with phone support or $75/mth without phone support.
Mobileezy Small Business with Stock: Get 3 handheld users and 1 DOES licence with Routing, Item Properties and Advanced Sales History, Picking and Stock modules for a monthly fee of $145/mth with phone support or $95/mth without phone support.
Mobileezy Enterprise: Pricing starts at $43 per user per month - contact us for a customised quote.
Database conversion and upgrade fee: $595, which includes a full upgrade to Mobileezy8, reissue of licence key and conversion of the existing database to SQL.