Having a break over the end of year holidays is not compatible with releasing new software. As a result, we decided to take a break from the normal monthly release cycle in December and release Mobileezy 1401 in early January!
This is great news for you because you get to see some interesting new features and bug fixes now instead of waiting until February.
Here are the enhancements and bug fixes associated with the 1401 release:
- The ability to make changes in shipping methods, when the backend system is Quickbooks, has been removed.
- Added support for secondary invoice replication report template is available in Mobileezy Desktop (requires report customisation and configuration).
- New Report 'Item Summary [User Name]' is available in the Sales tab.
- A search box is now available to search for sorted and unsorted customers in the customer priority manager (Routing Module).
- New visits created in DOES will now be visible in the Basic Routing tab (Routing Module and DOES).
- Stock transactions can now be filtered by a From or To location (Stock Module).
- The 'Invoice Detail Report' will now be sorted by ascending transaction number order.
- The 'Run List by Priority Report' now follows the order setup in the customer priority manager (Routing Module).
- Visits listed on the handheld will now be shown in customer priority order (Routing Module).
- Visits created in DOES will now appear in correct customer priority order and will overwrite any visits created in the territory event editor for that customer (Routing Module and DOES).
The Mobileezy Purchasing Module is now available. With this module, you can:
- Create purchase orders on the handheld or DOES.
- Import purchase orders to MYOB and Reckon Accounts.
To find out about the Purchasing Module, contact us at email@example.com or +61 (0) 3 9548 9114.
If you missed the last newsletter article or want to check what was in version 1311, here is the link to last month's release notes - What to expect in the 1311 release.
If you want to update your Mobileezy software and you have a current support plan, please contact the Mobileezy support desk on firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (0) 3 9548 9114. If you don't have an existing support plan, get in contact with us and find out how to update your software.