Version 1604 has just been released. It is now available to customers with a Mobileezy8 subscription or version 7 customers with a current support package. As always we've fixed some bugs, enhanced some existing features and brought in an exciting new feature for use with the routing module.
Mobileezy will now optimise the best route using Google maps and our optimisation service. This means that instead of using the Mobieezy deskop customer priority manager to manage the visit order, the customer list can be prioritised automatically at the press of button. Let Mobileezy do the work for you!
- Handheld: Routes can now be optimised in google maps view for the runlist when the map button is pressed.
- Xero Datalink: Invoices can now be export to Xero in DRAFT status
- MYOB Datalink: The ABN field is no longer mandatory for export of new customers to MYOB
- Handheld: Shipping addresses can now be stored in the customer template
- Desktop Report: Template detail report now shows item price
- Handheld: Changed mechanism for sending email directly from the handheld.
- Handheld: lines with zero quantity will now be stripped from invoices or orders created from a picking slip
- Desktop: The home screen will now only report unexported stock transactions if the stock tab is enabled
- Desktop: The S15 tax code is now available in the tax code selection for NZ customers.
- Handheld: Large item quantities will no longer crash the handheld application (Mobileezy8 only)
- Handheld: When printing to non paired printer the application will no longer crash (Mobileey8 only)
- Handheld: When printing items with item property the application will no longer crash (Mobileezy8 only)
- Handheld: The picking list screen now displays correct headings when 'Show Item Pricing' is set to 'No' (Mobileezy8 only)
- Handheld: Intermittent styletap illegal memory access error when picking using a scanner is resolved (Mobileezy v7 only)
To update your software:
Mobileezy v7 customers:
Desktop: click on the 'Mobileezy v7 Updater' icon on your desktop
Handheld: visit install.mobileezy.com/7 from your handheld device, select the appropriate operating system and select the download button
Desktop: click on the 'A new version is available' link in the homescreen of your desktop software
Handheld: updates should be automatically applied if auto updates are turned on. If not, go to GooglePlay, locate Mobileezy and select the 'update' button.
Alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.