There are several factors which can affect the performance of Mobileezy on your handheld device. Here are a few tips to follow to help ensure that your device continues to run faster and more effectively.
1. Upgrade the RAM or flash memory (if it can be upgraded).
2. Configure 'Customer Territories' on the Mobileezy server or PC and manage the cards on the handheld device:
The 'Customer Territories' feature provides the ability to assign a limited number of customers to a particular handheld. It will only contain the customer cards in the customer list which belongs to a particular territory, and it will increase the performance of the handheld by using the hardware resources effectively.
3. Use the 'Item Territories' options to manage the Item list on the handheld:
Just like the ‘Customer Territories’, ‘Item Territories’ provides the ability to assign a limited number of items to a specific handheld or user. Each handheld device will have its own item list which can save a lot of space in the RAM and will in turn increase the performance of the handheld.
4. Sync the device more often. We recommend that you do this at least once a day.
5. Select the Archive Period on the handheld to 'None':
You can do this by tapping on 'Setup', then 'Preferences' and selecting 'None' from the drop-down list in the Archive Period. This will remove archived transactions (that have already been synced), give the handheld additional space in the RAM, and help the device run more efficiently.
6. Update your Mobileezy software to the latest version.
Please contact support to get the latest version on +61 (0) 3 9548 9114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.